Softform Premier Active 2 Mattress
- Technical Specifications
- Additional Information
The Softform Active 2 RX combines the pressure redistributing qualities of specially cut foam castellations at the patient interface, with air cells beneath which can be inflated as required to provide active therapyThis construction ensures the patient is always supported by enveloping supportive high specification foam*, whether the control unit (powering the air cells) is switched on or off. The comfortable high specification foam provides effective pressure redistribution and ensures comfort is maintained at all times.
- High Specification Static Foam Surface. The patient will remain on a ‘Very High Risk’ pressure reducing surface, minimising the risk of pressure damage in the unlikely event of a power failure.
- Plug‘n’Play Digital Control Unit. An intuitive user interface makes it easy to set up and use.
- Cost Saving Modular Construction. All components are easily and economically replaceable, contributing to a lower cost of ownership.
- Reduce Shear Forces With Glide Mechanism. An innovative glide mechanism significantly reduces shear forces when used with an electric profiling bed.
- Self Adjusting System. No pressure adjustments are required, the Active 2RX control unit delivers the optimum pressure.