Softform Maxi Glide Mattress
- Technical Specifications
- Additional Information
The Invacare Softform Premier MaxiGlide high specification foam mattress offers a new and innovative glide mechanism that significantly reduces shear and friction forces when used with an electric profiling bed.
The patented design of the mattress allows the top surface to provide excellent pressure redistributing properties along with a high level of comfort and support, whilst the base of the mattress uniquely separates to conform
to the bedframe.
The Softform Premier MaxiGlide is suitable for use with those who are considered to be at very high risk of developing pressure injuries.
The Softform Premier MaxiGlide features a deep-contoured insert pad constructed from ‘keyhole’ cut castellated foam cells, which move independently to maximise the body contact area and optimise pressure
- Pressure Injury Prevention: The mattress provides an excellent pressure reducing surface, designed to maximise the body contact area and prevent the build up of pressure injuries.
- Features include two-way stretch, vapor-permeable and waterproof polyurethane cover with high frequency welded seams and a full length flap concealing the zip.
- Fully detachable top cover and toughened polyurethane base. The toughened PU coated base protects the mattress against metal bed frames. The top cover is easily removed for laundering and foam inspection.
- Modular Construction enables easy replacement of all parts, increasing product longevity.
- Designed with a single piece foam “U” core to facilitate patient transfer by providing effective side/wall support.